Next and Previous button not working

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Next and Previous button not working

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Jeff
    Participant

I looked at a prior topic on this issue but didn’t help in resolving this issue for me.
    The next and previous buttons aren’t functional even though the URL on hovering on both links are correct.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Jeff!

I’m sorry you are experiencing this issue. Let me help you with the troubleshooting.

I took a closer inspection and it seems there is a javascript error showing up in your events page.

I see you have tried the following:

• Deactivated all other plugins? Yes
    • Switched to a default theme? No

Did you happen to notice a difference when deactivating all other plugins or switching to a default WordPress theme, like Twenty Seventeen? What happens if you try deactivating all plugins and switching to the Twenty Seventeen theme together? Do you notice a difference then?

If you see no difference in those conditions, then we’ll need to do some deeper troubleshooting.

Also, when coming back please share with us your system information by following this guide > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/. We’ll see if there is anything strange that would indicate an error from there.

Let us know about that.

Thanks,
    Victor

Jeff
    Participant

Yes when i switched the theme to the twenty seventeen, it worked.

Jeff
    Participant

This reply is private.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Jeff!

It’s great you could narrow the problem down to the theme. Thanks for testing that out.

Have you added any custom code into your theme’s functions.php file? If so, please try removing it and see if any difference.

It seems that your system information is incomplete, Could you please copy and paste your complete system information in a private reply?

Thanks,
    Victor

Jeff
    Participant

Thank you. I was able to resolve the issue. The placement of the jquery cdn in my functions.php was obstructing the AJAX call. Thanks

Victor
    Keymaster

Right on Jeff! I’m glad you could spot the problem and solve it.

Thanks for following up to let us know about it 🙂

I’ll close this now, but feel free to open a new topic whenever something comes up and we’ll be happy to help.

Cheers,
    Victor

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Next and Previous button not working’ is closed to new replies.