Newbie need to understand how to use iCal

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Newbie need to understand how to use iCal

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Martin Gorm
    Participant

Hi support,

I purchased a license for the “Event Aggregator” but is not sure how to proceed.

I expected a web interface where I could add iCal feeds but that does not seem to be available?

The overall objective was to:

1) Buy a license for an online SaaS service (no local server install required) that can aggregate 10-20 iCal feedback to a single feed (I assume you can do this) and keep it updated automatically

2) Provide a single iCal feed (the aggregated view of all of the above) that I can subscribe to

Can you please confirm that the above is possible and what is required to do it?

Thanks,
    – martin

Nico

Hi there Martin,

Thanks for getting in touch with us! I’ll help you getting started with Event Aggregator πŸ™‚

First of all please review this article β†’ New User Primer: Event Aggregator.

1) Buy a license for an online SaaS service (no local server install required) that can aggregate 10-20 iCal feedback to a single feed (I assume you can do this) and keep it updated automatically

First of all you’ll need a site running WordPress and The Events Calendar. Event Aggregator is a service inside our plugin that let’s you import events from external sources into the site. The processing is done in an external server and you just need to input the license key to active the service.

2) Provide a single iCal feed (the aggregated view of all of the above) that I can subscribe to

Once the events are imported to the site, you can use the iCal feed that The Events Calendar generates: sitename.

Please let me know if this clarifies things a bit,
    Best,
    Nico

Martin Gorm
    Participant

Thanks for the reply – what If I don’t want a WordPress site but only the single aggregated iCal feed?

Thanks,

Nico

You are welcome Martin!

what If I don’t want a WordPress site but only the single aggregated iCal feed?

Well, that’s not possible at the time unfortunately πŸ™

If our products is not what you need, please let me know and I can process a refund for your purchase.

Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Newbie need to understand how to use iCal’ is closed to new replies.