New Venues Not Showing On Map View

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO New Venues Not Showing On Map View

• This topic has 10 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 1 month ago by Noah Vertefeuille.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Noah Vertefeuille
    Participant

When I add a new event, it won’t display on the Map View. It does show on the list view, however. Any idea why this may be?

https://controlstation.com/event/osisoft-users-conference-2018/

Thanks,
    Noah

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Noah,

Thanks for going Pro and welcome to the forums!

Sorry about this issue with the event not appearing. Let me try to help you out with this one.

I checked your map view and the event doesn’t even show up in the list there. If you are using some caching or CDN, then clear the cache or even better, disable caching to see if that resolves the issue.

Let me know the results.

Cheers,
    Andras

Andras
    Keymaster

Of you are still having an issue with the cache / CDN off, then please also share your system information with me. Thanks!

A.

Noah Vertefeuille
    Participant

This reply is private.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Noah,

Thanks for checking and sharing that.

I did some investigation on this and we do have bug that produces similar results. It might be you are affected by that as well.

Would you be able to share with me a full database dump of your site?

Andras

Andras
    Keymaster

Mean while please check if the venue has latitude and longitude coordinates when you open up the venue for editing and you switch on the “use latitude/longitude” option.

Thanks,
    A.

Noah Vertefeuille
    Participant

Manually added the latitude and longitude fixed it.

How can I send you a database dump?

Thanks,
    Noah

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Noah,

Thanks for checking that, and I’m happy to hear that fixed it for now.

The bug we have on file is exactly about this issue, and a fix is already being developed, so I will not need your system information after all.

I am going to set the status of this ticket to “pending fix” and we will update it once the fix is released.

If you have any new questions or issues please create a new ticket and we’ll help you out.

Thanks and cheers,
    Andras

Nico

Hey,

Happy to share with you that a new maintenance release (for the Week of 22th January 2018) is out, including a fix for this issue.

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-for-the-week-of-22-january-2018/

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘New Venues Not Showing On Map View’ is closed to new replies.