New Tribe Single Account License Key Error

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO New Tribe Single Account License Key Error

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ourbodyelectric
    Participant

Hello! I am trying to update to the events calendar pro version and having difficulty with my license key. I’ve properly found the key in the license key’s dashboard view, copied it over to the settings page, and keep getting ‘Your Event Aggregator license key is invalid. Visit the Events Calendar website to check your licenses.’

I know the key I am copying is valid. This should be working. Any help!?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

I’m sorry you’re running into this issue with the license key, but I’ll be happy to help you get it figured out!

Can you first make sure that you have followed the instructions outlined here to make sure that everything is set up correctly? Next, can you please share your system info with me?

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘New Tribe Single Account License Key Error’ is closed to new replies.