New Seperator Fails

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO New Seperator Fails

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    websource
    Participant

Hi there

Thanks for introducing this in the newest version!

Tweak — Added period “.” separator to datepicker formats

Actually it doesnt work. or am i doing something wrong?
    Thanks Brian

Cliff

Hi. I’ve logged this bug with our developers, and I’ll mark this ticket as Pending Fix, which means this thread should receive a reply once the applicable fix has been released. I cannot guarantee when it will be fixed as it’s in the development team’s hands now. They need to assign it, code it, test it, and schedule it for release.

I apologize for this issue and appreciate your understanding and patience.

websource
    Participant

Hi there
    Issue hasnt been resolved by the latest maintenance release.

Brian

Cliff

That’s correct, Brian.

This thread will receive an update once the fix for it is released.

websource
    Participant

Hi there

This Issue hasnt still been resolved after two month.
    Any ETA here?

Brian

Cliff

Hi, Brian. Sometimes bug fixes take longer than we want… sometimes they don’t get scheduled (priority) right away and other times, like in this case, attempting to fix the problem reveals a larger issue.

We do not provide ETAs, but I can guess that it’ll be a decent amount of time longer.

I passed along to the development team that this is an important issue for you.

This thread will get updated once the fix is released.

websource
    Participant

Still not fixed?..

Please also reopen this thread: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/datepicker-does-not-respect-startday-of-the-week/ its closed for replys but im waiting for a fix.

Cliff

You are correct that this bug is outstanding. It’s not currently slated for a near-term release.

Also, that other thread you linked to is in Pending Fix status, same as this one; it is not Closed. I can tell you, though, that that other thread’s bug is in the same status as this one.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news about these two issues. Our strategy/development team works hard to prioritize issues based on severity and the number of affected users. We know bugs are frustrating, especially ones that don’t get fixed quickly.

I’ll leave this thread and the other in Pending Fix status.

websource
    Participant

Any update on this one? Waiting for a fix since july.

Cliff

Sorry it’s been delayed; I asked management for it to be prioritized. We will update this thread once the fix is released.

Cliff

Hi. I heard from team member Andras that you reported to him via Facebook that this issue is now resolved for you.

I let our developers know, but the attached bug report is part of a bigger bucket of fixes so I will leave this thread open until they consider the issue resolved.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘New Seperator Fails’ is closed to new replies.