Datepicker does not respect Startday of the Week

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Datepicker does not respect Startday of the Week

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    websource
    Participant

Hi there

There is the same problem as here: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/starting-day-of-the-week-monday-vs-sunday/

My Week start on Monday and not on Sunday.

Thanks
    Brian

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Brian,

Thanks for reaching out!

This is actually a known issue, and we do have an internal ticket open to address it. Unfortunately I don’t have a timeline I can give you as to when this will be resolved, but I linked this thread to our internal ticket. This way you’ll be notified as soon as we have an update.

I’m sorry for the inconvenience, but please let me know if there is anything else I can help with!

Thanks,

Jennifer

websource
    Participant

This still isnt resolved after the last update.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Brian,

I just took a look at the internal ticket, and unfortunately I don’t have a release date yet that I can give you (this particular issue was actually not part of the latest release). It is currently pending development, meaning that it has to be scoped, scheduled, coded, and reviewed before it can be added into a release.

I’m sorry I don’t have a better answer for you, but as soon as there is an update, you’ll be notified here!

websource
    Participant

Hi there
    Issue hasnt been resolved by the latest maintenance release.
    Still the same datepicket issue at ?post_type=tribe_events

Brian

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Brian,

You are correct – this was not part of the last release, and unfortunately I don’t have a timeframe as to when it will be included. It is currently still pending development. Since this thread is linked to our internal ticket for this issue, we’ll post an update here as soon as it has been released.

Thank you for your patience as we work on getting this resolved!

Jennifer

websource
    Participant

Still not resolved after the maintenance release. You really need two Month for fixing this?
    Im soory but thats not what we all expect. That may is a small piece but that has to be done within a month.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Brian,

I completely understand where you’re coming from, and while it might seem like a simple fix, we have many development tickets open at any given time – bugs, tweaks and feature enhancements, performance improvements, new features, etc. Each of these has to be scoped, developed, tested, and planned for release. We try to get as much as possible into each release, but since our resources are limited, unfortunately some issues may take longer than others to get through this process.

As this thread has been associated with the internal ticket, you will be automatically notified as soon as the release with this particular issue is out.

I’m sorry for the inconvenience, I know this isn’t the answer you are looking for. But, we haven’t forgotten about this, and we will do our best to get it scheduled as soon as possible!

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Brian!

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of our plugins is out, including a fix for this issue.

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-week-17-june-2018/

We apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience while we worked on this.

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Victor

websource
    Participant

Hi Victor

On wp-admin/options-general.php i set my start day to monday
    if i go to: wp-admin/post-new.php?post_type=tribe_events

my first date picker still shows S/M/D/M/D/F/S/S

so it doesnt seems to be fixed.

Please check furhter. Thanks
    Brian

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Brian,

Can you try clearing out any caching that you might be doing on your site (via a plugin or on your server) as well as your browser cache and see if that gets it working?

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Datepicker does not respect Startday of the Week’ is closed to new replies.