New importation bug?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO New importation bug?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Jérôme Foulon
    Participant

Hi,

It seems that none of my planned importations are working anymore…
    I put some new FB groups where I know that there are events to import, and TEC Pro dont find them.
    What is happening ?

Hi Jérôme,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

I’m sorry to hear that you are having this issue with Event Aggregator.  Would you mind sharing the URL that you are trying to import?

In addition, please check your Event Log under Events < Help, as well as your Event Aggregator System Status, and let me know (or take a screenshot) if you see anything unusual.

Thanks,

Jaime

Jérôme Foulon
    Participant

Hi Jaime,
    It comes from numerous FB groups.

there s a limit of daily importations ???

Hi Jérôme,

Thank you for providing me with that screenshot.  Yes, there is a limit to your number of daily imports.  If desired, you can purchase a license with more allowed imports per day.

Here is more information on how Event Aggregator’s Import Limit works:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/event-aggregators-import-limits-work/

I hope this helps to clarify things for you, please let me know if you have any other questions on this topic!

Thanks,

Jaime

Jérôme Foulon
    Participant

As you saw, i didnt reach the limit :

” 9 importações usadas de um total de 100 disponíveis hoje” this is for today.

it seems that the plugin is not able to import any events from facebook anymore : look at the history

my calendar is just getting empty.

Hi Jérôme,

I’m sorry to hear that you are still experiencing this issue with Facebook imports!

Can you check Events Settings < APIs and verify that your Facebook token is still connected?

If so, can you please provide me with the URL to the Facebook imports that are not working?

Let me know if you have any other questions along the way!

Thanks,

Jaime

Jérôme Foulon
    Participant

ok it seems it was this API that was the problem…
    it seems that it s working now,

how could i force all my importations to update??

Hi Jérôme,

I’m glad to hear that everything is working now!

You can create a scheduled import for your Facebook events, so that it automatically updates.  In addition, you can alter your settings under Events Settings < Imports, which handles how edited events from the source are treated.

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/event-aggregator-import-settings/

Let me know how it goes!

Thanks,

Jaime

Jérôme Foulon
    Participant

Hi Jaime,

No, i want to make a bulk import of the importations that were not done.

That s sad that the only option we have in import>scheduled import>bulk option is only delete. tto have access to the other importations could be very helpfull.

Hi Jérôme,

Perhaps I am misunderstanding you.  If you go to Import > Scheduled Import, you can schedule all your imports to all come in at one time.  You can re-enter the URLs that were not imported and should be able to get things up and running quickly.  If you are having difficulties with this still, please let me know and I will try to provide some further clarity to you!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘New importation bug?’ is closed to new replies.