New Customer Order e-mail delivered to wrong address

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO New Customer Order e-mail delivered to wrong address

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Aindreas
    Participant

Hello,

I have a major issue where the email for acknowledgement of the payment for a ticket on the site is being delivered to my email rather than the clients email.

I have changed every email I can find on the site, such as woocommerce and admin settings, but none have fixed the issue. This could become a major problem for me so I really need some assistance!

Thank you very much in advance!
    Kind Regards,
    Aindreas

Geoff B.

Hello again Aindreas,

We are sorry to hear about the acknowledgement email issue you have been experiencing.
    I will do my best to help you get to the bottom of things.

As a first troubleshooting step, could you please provide us with your system information in a private reply ?

Technically, there are multiple emails being sent out upon payment of a ticket (all of which are typically handled by WooCommerce and not our plugins).
    If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the acknowledgement of payment emails you are receiving (via Dropbox or Google Drive) ?

Finally, one quick question, once payment of the ticket is received, do you change the status of the WooCommerce order to “Completed” ?

Have a good week-end,

Geoff B.

Aindreas
    Participant

This reply is private.

Geoff B.

Good evening Aindreas,

Thank you for answering my questions, as it makes it easier to help you back 🙂

If I may ask, do you know which email the ticket confirmation gets sent to? As in, where do you enter the email address which determines where the confirmation gets sent to?

The behaviour might slightly vary depending on your Woocommerce settings, but normally:

1. You receive an order confirmation email while the customer receives a purchase receipt after the initial purchase.
    2. Once the status of the transaction is set to complete, the customer receives a ticket email

That being said, based on your system information, it is very possible that you have indeed been experiencing issues with your WooCommerce tickets, for which you apologize.

The reason for that is because we no longer support the WooCommerce tickets plugin. It has been replaced by the all inclusive Events Tickets Plus. This is why all of our WooCommerce tickets plugin have received a free upgrade to Events tickets plus.

As a first step, my recommendation would be for you to upgrade to the Events Tickets Plus plugin using the following instructions.

Let me know if you need any help with the procedure.

Have a great day!

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘New Customer Order e-mail delivered to wrong address’ is closed to new replies.