New API changes screwed up my site!

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets New API changes screwed up my site!

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Josh
    Participant

Hey Joe,

I do apologize for and understand your frustration. If a theme has customizations that affect the way our plugin works, we can’t guarantee that it will continue to work as we make updates to plugins. Particularly when those updates are as extensive as a complete rewrite of how a plugin interacts with a third-party API.

In this case, since we’re unable to replicate the specific issue, the first thing we have to do is get to a base comparison to determine what the conflict may be. If the issue persists even with a default theme and other plugins deactivated it tells us that there is definitely some issue that we need to find a solution for and potentially modify our code.

If the issue does happen to be your theme, we would still be happy to work with you in trying to determine what the issue and conflict is with the code that is being used for the customization.

If you would still like a refund, please send an email with your receipt to support[at]theeventscalendar.com.

I apologize again for the frustration that has arisen from this unavoidable update that we have had to make to the plugin.

Thanks!

Joe
    Participant

Thanks Josh,

Hey after thinking about this a bit I realized that maybe “WooCommerce Tickets” is a better option for me in that I could just eliminate third party sites like “Eventbrite” altogether. This would also reduce or eliminate the issues I’m currently having.

Is there anyway I could swap “Eventbrite tickets” for “WooCommerce Tickets”?
    I don’t mind providing proof of purchase but you should have that information anyway.

Let me know, as I would be willing to try that!

Thanks
    Joe

Josh
    Participant

Hey Joe,

I apologize for the delayed response. If you wouldn’t mind, please send an email to support[at]theeventscalendar.com and I can get you squared away with a copy of WooCommerce Tickets. Just provide a link to this thread within the email.

I apologize for the inconveniences that you have faced so far with the Eventbrite plugin. We typically don’t allow these types of trades this long after purchase but since this is due to a situation that was out of both of our controls, I will be happy to get you set up with both the EB plugin and our WooCommerce plugin.

Thanks!

Joe
    Participant

Josh,
    Unfortunately I couldn’t wait any longer to hear back so went ahead and purchased it. I had to act as this whole ordeal is holding things up and people can’t buy any training tickets! You make them wait and they just go somewhere else!!

Since I can’t use “Eventbrite Tickets” anymore I’m just hoping a refund will be no problem.

Thanks
    Joe

Josh
    Participant

Hey Joe,

No problem, just email us the original invoice along with a link to this thread and we can get that refunded for you.

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • The topic ‘New API changes screwed up my site!’ is closed to new replies.