Need to remove the tribe branding from links and bottom of page.

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Need to remove the tribe branding from links and bottom of page.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Henrico County
    Participant

We have the Events Calendar Pro along with the Filter bar installed on our main site and we are very pleased with theses products. The problem is our County’s logo is an image of Pocahontas. Having the words Tribe displayed in links and other places is not going over well with our citizens.
    We have explained this is the name of a company and not directed at our logo’s image, but that has fallen on death ears.
    For example when you select Export the Month’s Events, the resulting link is iCal-TribeEvents.ics.

or When using the filter bar the resulting url is something similar to:
    http://henrico.us/calendar/?tribe_eventcategory=237&tribe_venues%5B%5D=41150&tribe_organizers%5B%5D=41946&tribe_dayofweek%5B%5D=7

I found the following topic in the forum but it doesn’t give any true solutions.
    https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/remove-tribe-from-url-variable-names-and-values/

Any assistance would be of help.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for using our plugins.

Unfortunately, it is not possible to remove tribe from the links in our plugin without a major rewrite. That is how all our custom post types and taxonomies are registered so the name has to be included.

As Barry said in that thread it is beyond the support we can provide to help on something like this.

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

Since there is has not been any activity on this thread for over 2 weeks so I am now closing it. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Need to remove the tribe branding from links and bottom of page.’ is closed to new replies.