Need solution for website

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Need solution for website

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Daniel
    Participant

Hello,

I recently purchased the Evetbrite plugin for Events Calendar, set it up and tried it out and it appears to not do what I need. I’m not sure if I need the community events plugin instead.

Basically what I’m trying to do with my website, is have users visit the homepage and see the calendar. There, they see events in the calendar, click the event and see the details.

From there, they can see all the event details, as well as see if there are any open volunteer slots, and who specifically has signed up (showing their full names). If a slot is open, they can select if they would like to volunteer to join the event (always free, never paid).

After doing so, their name will be listed in the event as one of the volunteers and then take up one of the slots.

If you know what would be the best setup for this website capability, please let me know. Also, is it possible to trade the Eventbrite license I just purchased for the license that I would need?

-Daniel

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for purchasing Eventbrite.

As you said it does not sound like it does what you are looking for. You can follow our refund policy to request a refund:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/refund-policy/

And we can take care of it.

Volunteer Slot Sign Up
    As for Volunteer Slot Sign Up we do not have any features in our plugins that can accomplish. The Community Events is for creating events on the Front and does not have any features for registration.

You maybe to create a form using Gravity Forms or Contact Form 7 to accomplish this, but any customization is beyond the support we can provide except to point you in the right direction.

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks

Daniel
    Participant

Thank you very much for getting back to me.

I contacted support and will await a refund

Brian
    Keymaster

Sorry it did not work out.

I am going to close this ticket, but if you need anything else related to this topic or another please post a new topic on the forum and we can help you out.

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Need solution for website’ is closed to new replies.