Need PDF ticket download without being logged in

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Need PDF ticket download without being logged in

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ANA
    Participant

We sell tickets on our site and we do not require registration. Right now, I’m getting reports from customers that clicking on the download PDF link in their ticket email just takes them to our home page.

I need a solution that allows users to download PDF tickets without being registered and without being logged into the site.

Thanks,

Joe.

P.S. Here is another thread about the same issue:
    https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/download-pdf-not-working-for-logged-out-users-and-more/#post-1291421

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Joe!

Thanks for opening this topic to follow up on the other thread! 🙂

I will also link this thread to the bug report so we’ll keep you posted on new updates.

As always, let us know if you have any other question.

Cheers!
    Victor

Cliff

Hi. Thanks for your patience regarding this issue.

We released the PDF Tickets extension recently: https://theeventscalendar.com/extensions/pdf-tickets/

Your issue reported here should no longer be a problem if using this newly-released extension. The View and Print Tickets extension is no longer supported.

Please replace it with our new PDF Tickets extension and let us know how things go for you.

Thank you.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Need PDF ticket download without being logged in’ is closed to new replies.