Need clarification on multiple plugins

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Need clarification on multiple plugins

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Praveen Kumar

I need clarification regarding additional plugins to purchase based on the below requirements.

1) We need to search the events by location. It seems we have to purchase ‘EVENTS CALENDAR PRO’ for this option.
    2) We need to filter the events by category. It seems we have to purchase ‘FILTER BAR’ plugin for this option.
    3) We also need an option for users to submit an event from front end. It seems we have to purchase ‘COMMUNITY EVENTS’ plugin for this option.

Now my doubt is whether we need purchase all these 3 plugins separately for these functionalities or will we have the ‘FILTER BAR’ and ‘COMMUNITY EVENTS’ plugin attached with ‘EVENTS CALENDAR PRO’, so that purchasing ‘EVENTS CALENDAR PRO’ only is enough.

Caroline

Hi Praveen,

Thanks for your interest in our plugins! Since location search functionality and user-submitted events are required features for your project, you’re correct in that you’ll need both Events Calendar PRO and Community Events to power these. However, if you simply need to view category listings for your events and don’t require the more complex filtering capabilities of Filter Bar, you may be able to omit this plugin from your list. You’ll always have the option of adding Filter Bar later if you should change your mind! 🙂

I hope that helps to clarify things a bit! Thanks again for stopping by, and let me know if you should have any other questions!

Praveen Kumar

Thanks for clarifying. I will discuss with my client regarding their priority and purchase the required plugins based on that.

Caroline

Hi Praveen,

Sounds great–thanks for following up! I’m going to go ahead and close this thread out for now, but please don’t hesitate to reach out to us with a new thread if you should have any other questions. We’ll be more than glad to assist!

Thank you!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Need clarification on multiple plugins’ is closed to new replies.