MYSQL snippet for set to weekly not working

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator MYSQL snippet for set to weekly not working

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ronald
    Participant

I was given a code snippet a while back to set all my facebook import sites to weekly Was unable to run it due to my hosting provider using an older phpadmin moved to a new location tried to run it told it ran successfully but all items still say daile

old thread

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/question-on-100-a-day-limit/

George
    Participant

Hey Ronald,

I’m sorry to bear this news, but we unfortunately cannot offer any support for custom coding, custom design, Extension, etc.

Please read this page to learn more about this fact: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/what-support-is-provided-for-license-holders/

And so the snippet provided in the thread above was meant as a starting point for you to take and work on from there—something to try and help you get started on the path towards the exact thing you wanted.

So we unfortunately will not be able to provide assistance in restoring the functionality of that snippet.

While all of what I wrote above is true, I will reach out to our support technician, Cliff, who provided that snippet—and we will see if we can shed any more light here to try and help restore that functionality. 😀

Stay tuned — this may take us some time to investigate and discuss, and test.

— George

George
    Participant

Hi Ronald,

Thanks for your patience here.

In dialogue with Cliff, I learned that he actually did not author that snippet. A developer on our development team did.

It unfortunately does not look like we’ll be able to take a look at this code snippet to try and troubleshoot it. As I mentioned above, snippets like that are not supported and are just offered as starting points; they’re examples of us trying to go “above and beyond” our terms of service to help out customers with specific things.

So you will unfortunately have to take the reins on further refining or troubleshooting that snippet.

I am sorry to bear this news, but hope that you can understand given the details of what is included in our support services as described here: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/what-support-is-provided-for-license-holders/

Please let me know what you think and if there are any other issues or questions I can try to help with.

Sincerely,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘MYSQL snippet for set to weekly not working’ is closed to new replies.