Question on 100 a day limit

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Question on 100 a day limit

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Ronald
    Participant

if I have all my sources set to daily and it hits a 100 will tomorrow start with the next hundred??

Ronald
    Participant

Ok a followup/solution imported my facebook legacy sites have 406 sites all listed as daily import and as on demand how do I trigger first import and is there a way to bulk set them as weekly with a 100 each day of week (maybe an option to bulk change import settings and with a set day on weekly)

Cliff

Hi Ronald.

Please check out this SQL snippet to workaround the 100/day limit:

https://gist.github.com/cliffordp/e38f4d36528c577e67441ed9319e252a

If you’re unsure, please ask your host for assistance how to implement it.

At this time, the 100/day limit is to make sure we scale for all users’ needs, but I know our strategy team is thinking about offering more per day (i.e. higher-level plans or some other alternative). For now, we have this snippet to help workaround the limitation.

Please let me know how things go for you.

André
    Participant

Hi! Ask our host how to implement something of a third party plugin for wordpress? Can’t you tell us how to use that SQL? Thanks!

André
    Participant

At least some sort of direction.

Cliff

André, that procedure should be run in MySQL either via PHPMyAdmin or a MySQL desktop client.

After you run this one-time code, you could run this to unstore the procedure:

DROP PROCEDURE IF EXISTS tribe_update_ea_schedule;

You should always make a database backup before trying any of this, and it’s always advisable to check with your host.

André
    Participant

I tried and it didn’t work adding it on the routines where i taught it would go. Or the SQL tab.
    But thanks anyway. I hope the solution doesn’t take too long.

Cliff

One reason it may not work is if your database tables have a prefix other than “wp_”

Again, I’d point you to your web host for additional questions regarding implementing this.

Ronald
    Participant

Ran the code snippet. I did a search and replace to fix table names from wp_ to match my database structure and got this error

Error

SQL query:

DELIMITER;

CALL tribe_update_ea_schedule(

);

MySQL said: Documentation
    #1312 – PROCEDURE broa3249864771.tribe_update_ea_schedule can’t return a result set in the given context

Cliff

Here’s how I was able to run it with PHPMyAdmin:

1. Log in to PHPMyAdmin and go to my database
    2. Click on the SQL tab
    3. Paste all the code that I shared with you
    4. Click Go

It ran like a champ.

Here’s how I run it in SequelPro:

1. Connect to my database
    2. Click on the Query tab
    3. Paste the code I shared with you
    4. Highlight it all (cmd+a)
    5. Click Run Selected (cmd+r)

Ronald
    Participant

any thoughts on this

Ran the code snippet. I did a search and replace to fix table names from wp_ to match my database structure and got this error

Error

SQL query:

DELIMITER;

CALL tribe_update_ea_schedule(

);

MySQL said: Documentation
    #1312 – PROCEDURE broa3249864771.tribe_update_ea_schedule can’t return a result set in the given context

Cliff

Hi guys.

Event Aggregator now has multiple license levels (allowing more imports per day). It’s at the bottom of the page at https://theeventscalendar.com/wordpress-event-aggregator/

You can’t yet upgrade an existing license.

If either of you still need assistance with this, I’d suggest asking your web host for further assistance. It may not be possible with your version of PHP and/or other settings or configurations.

André
    Participant

You guys must be kidding with these prices

Cliff

André, sorry you’re unhappy with the pricing. I do not know how they were decided or influenced.

Ronald, since this was originally your thread, please let me know if there’s anything more I can help with here.

Neil Duckett
    Participant

I agree Andre .. pretty cheeky charging those prices for something that’s a long way off from working properly!

• This reply was modified 7 years, 5 months ago by Neil Duckett.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The topic ‘Question on 100 a day limit’ is closed to new replies.