My tickets are not working anymore

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions My tickets are not working anymore

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Fred de Jong

A client e-mailed me the tickets aren’t available. I noticed I had to update php to at least 5.6, so I did in cpanel. And I updated the database data.

But the tickets are still unavailable. (http://www.freddejong.com/event/aruba-sinatra-dinner-show-the-old-cunucu-house-restaurant-12/)

Best regards,
    Fred de Jong

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Fred,

Thanks for reaching out!

I’d be happy to help you out with this, but can you first post this question in our Event Tickets Plus forum? We use the Pre-Sales forum to answer questions about the features of our premium plugins for those interested in purchasing them.

If you have not purchased one of our premium plugins, you can post in our open source forum. We review that forum weekly to check for bug reports. If you need more in-depth support you will need to purchase a license.

Often users can find answers to by searching our knowledgebase. You can also search our premium forums to see if another user has posted about a similar issue. If you’re having trouble with plugin functionality, the best place to start is by testing for a conflict.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘My tickets are not working anymore’ is closed to new replies.