My Multisite License Key does not work on Calendar Pro

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO My Multisite License Key does not work on Calendar Pro

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    REYNALDO
    Participant

I have a multisite plan. However, when I add the license key to settings it shows the following message.

You are using The Events Calendar PRO but your license key is out of installs. Visit the Events Calendar website to manage your installs, upgrade your license, or purchase a new one.

I have downloaded the pro plugin again and installed it but get same message.

Not sure what the issue is.

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi Reynaldo,

I’m sorry that you are having issues with your license. I will try to help figure out the problem.

Are you entering your license in the main network settings? This would be located under Network Admin > Settings > Events Settings. Also, are you Network Activating the plugin, or activating it on individual sub sites?

Another thought: Have you changed the domain of the main network site? If so, you will need to log in to your Events Calendar account, remove the old domain and add the new one.

Thanks,
    Sky

REYNALDO
    Participant

This reply is private.

Sky
    Keymaster

Reynaldo,

The “Multisite” license allows you to install the Events Calendar Pro on an unlimited number of sites within a “Multisite Network.” This is a special configuration of WordPress where the sites are nested within a single WordPress install and share assets like themes and plugins. https://codex.wordpress.org/Create_A_Network

Are you trying to install the plugin on multiple single sites? I’m wondering if you are not running a Multisite install?

Thanks,
    Sky

REYNALDO
    Participant

No these are indivual sites on the same server but not under one WP
    install.

Thanks,

REY MENA | Chief Creative

847-502-1590 | c
    [email protected]

We Breathe New Life Into Your Brand!

See Our Latest Case Studies…http://www.menagery.com

Sky
    Keymaster

Rey,

Yes, that is the issue. You would need either the “Agency” or “Unlimited” license to install on multiple single sites, depending on how many you have. I can see how the term “Multisite” would be confusing for someone not familiar with WordPress MU. Fortunately, we have a 30 day refund policy, so if you have purchased the wrong license, you can request a refund by filling out the form on the bottom of this page: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/refund-policy/

How many sites are you wanting to install the plugin on?

Thanks,
    Sky

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘My Multisite License Key does not work on Calendar Pro’ is closed to new replies.