My license key stopped working. For the second time in a month!!!!!!!

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator My license key stopped working. For the second time in a month!!!!!!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Eva
    Participant

Hi there!
    I bought a licence for Event Aggregator end of April this year and since yesterday it is not recognized by the plugin anymore. I double checked, the key is correctly introduced, but when I go to Imports, the plugin asks me to “buy” Event Aggregator.
    Can you please check what’s going on? It is quite urgent, my Website depends quite heavily on the automated imports.
    I am using version 4.5.5 of The Events Calendar plugin.
    This same thing happened to me a month ago, but I was able to solve it with the steps suggested by this post: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/just-purchased-license-and-entered-license-but-import-options-dont-show/
    Those unfortunately didn’t work this time.

Thanks for looking into this as soon as possible!
    Eva

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Eva!

I’m really sorry you are experiencing that issue again with your license. Let me try to help you with that.

First, I will kindly ask you to update to the latest version of The Events Calendar 4.5.10.1. This last couple of releases include several fixes and improvements to the Event Aggregator functionality, so it’s always best to keep up to date with the latest versions.

After that, please try the same steps as in the other post to see if the license works again.

Let me know how that works for you.

Thanks,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘My license key stopped working. For the second time in a month!!!!!!!’ is closed to new replies.