My Events link doesn't work

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events My Events link doesn't work

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Kevin
    Participant

Not sure where this went wrong but when I select Events>Community: My Events i get a server error.

please help. thanks.

Here is a link

Nico

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for reaching out to us, and sorry to hear about this issue you are experiencing.

I visited the URL you shared and I just see the login form. Cna you send me over a description of the error you are getting? If that is not visible in the screen itself you can look for it the server error logs (if yo are not sure about this reach out to your hosting provider and ask for them).

Also, have you tried following the steps described in our Testing for conflicts guide? This way we can see if this is a problem in our plugin or a conflict with the theme or other installed plugins.

Please let me know about this,
    Best,
    Nico

Kevin
    Participant

Here is a screenshot of what I see when I click on that link. It doesn’t work from my iphone either:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7ces5zo5hmaaos9/Screen%20Shot%202015-11-03%20at%209.28.04%20PM.png?dl=0

Nico

Hey Kevin,

Thanks for following up with the screenshot, but that doesn’t give us much information about the error. Can you click on details to see if there’s any information available? In case not please try in the server error log.

Also, Can you please follow the steps described in our Testing for conflicts guide? This way we can see if this is a problem in our plugin or a conflict with the theme or other installed plugins.

Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘My Events link doesn't work’ is closed to new replies.