my Events calendar Pro is in french? why?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO my Events calendar Pro is in french? why?

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Arnau
    Participant

Hey Geoff thanks for your answers!
    Great, i can solve the data UTC problem, just adjusting the settings in tribe settings.!!

But the calendar problem wasn’t solved yet:
    Now i can see that french has dissapeared in the website and all seems well translated in catalan.
    I still don’t know if it’s problem of WPML (that i deactivated before), i’ll see when i’ll activate again next week. Now when i go to calendar page:
    http://vidameva.cat/tallers/
    and I select next month USING THE ARROWS “< >” (not putting the adress in the navigator) all it turns to english language.
    There, in the same page, when i try to change the events view by list, week year it appears a 404 problem.
    Thanks!

Geoff B.

Good evening Arnau,

Awesome! I am glad you were able to solve the UTC issue!

I still don’t know if it’s problem of WPML (that i deactivated before), i’ll see when i’ll activate again next week. Now when i go to calendar page:
    http://vidameva.cat/tallers/

I absolutely believe you and I would love to be able to reproduce this on my end.

Unfortunately, wether I am using the arrows or not, I am unable to reproduce the issue for now.

Would you mind telling me which browser you are using (and which version)?

Additionally, could you try with a different browser and tell me if the issue persists on your end ?

Best regards,

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘my Events calendar Pro is in french? why?’ is closed to new replies.