My calendar page is truncated and broken….

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO My calendar page is truncated and broken….

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Dennis Freeze
    Participant

My client notified me that the calendar page on the site was blank. When I look, the HTML page has been truncated — the last item in the source is your Loading spinner (which doesn’t actually show). The page is missing other parts (the navbar and the footer) because of the truncation. The Javascript console shows that your modules all loaded (attachment 1). Attachment 2 shows the HTML dump. View Source stops right after the <span class=”tribe-events-ajax-loading”>, so I think the console is just showing the elements that the browser tried to add to close open tags. Attachment 3 shows that the <script type=”application/ld+json”> bit is loaded in the header.

The Javascript console doesn’t show any other errors.

Can I revert back a few versions to get this running again? The calendar is a big feature for my client….

Hi Dennis,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

You can revert back to a previous version, which can be found on your Downloads page.

If you’d like to troubleshoot with the current version, I’d recommend starting off by running through ourĀ testing for conflicts procedure.

Let me know how that goes!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘My calendar page is truncated and broken….’ is closed to new replies.