Multisite Licenses

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Multisite Licenses

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Harrison Morgan

I need to clarify prices for plugins and multisite licenses. I am interested in The Events Calendar Pro for my multisite, plus the Filter Bar and Events Tickets Plus. Am I correct that each of these is $349, meaning it would be $1047 per year?

Courtney

Hey Harrison

I’d like to know more about your multisite setup first. Our personal license or event other license options might be sufficient for your needs and save you some money.

You can use other license options in most cases on a multisite. The only catch is that some plugins may not receive the update notification, and you’d need to manually update those sites. It would also be helpful if only troubleshooting one subsite for you to manually send in your System Info https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/.

If you have more than 10 subsites total, you’d definitely need the multisite license. However, under that limit, you can use any of our plugins on as many subsites as you’d like.

Does this help clarify pricing options?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Harrison Morgan

Hi Courtney,

The multisite setup will be for many more then 10 subsites – hundreds+, possibly/hopefully, but I’m just getting started. When you say that I could use other license options in most cases, does that mean that I could get the multisite license for The Events Calendar, but use the personal license for Filter Bar and Events Tickets Plus, but just need to manually update them? Would this be the only limitation?

Thanks,
    Harrison

Harrison Morgan

Courtney,

Is there a possiblity of a product bundle? For example, you offer the Community Manager Bundle for $999 for a multisite license, but that includes Community Events and Community Tickets, which I don’t need. I would like only The Events Calendar, Events Tickets Plus and Filter Bar and am looking for a bundle rate or answer to my last question about personal license for the ET+ and FB.

Ready to make a purchase, but I need more info.

Thanks,
    Harrison

Courtney

Hey there Harrison, it does look like you’ll need more than the 10 site license, so a multisite would be more appropriate.

I’ve notified our purchasing staff of your request. Could you reach out to them with the discount request: support [at] theeventscalendar [.] com.

We’d be happy to work with you on this.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Harrison Morgan

Hi Courtney,

Yes, I will do that. Thank you for your assistance.

Harrison

Courtney

Sure thing Harrison.

Just a heads up, I am headed out on maternity leave within the next 2 days. LaToya is looking out for your email and will help guide you from there. Please do jump in these forums again if you need technical assistance after purchasing. Another team member will gladly step in.

Thanks
    Courtney ??

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Multisite Licenses’ is closed to new replies.