Multisite install – Can network sites share a calendar

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Multisite install – Can network sites share a calendar

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Rebecca

I think the title just about covers it.

I have a multisite WP installation I am running several sites from. They all need to share the same calendar information. Is this possible with The Event Calendar? I would imagine updating the calendar from the main site, and having the information visible on the “child” sites, but not editable in their dashboards.

Would this require multiple licenses?

Thanks
    R

Geoff B.

Good afternoon Rebecca and welcome to the Events Calendar forum!

Thank you for your interest in our products.
    We’ll be glad to answer your questions.

I have a multisite WP installation I am running several sites from. They all need to share the same calendar information. Is this possible with The Event Calendar?

The short answer is very soon that will be possible!

We are in the process of testing the Events Calendar 4.5 which will include many exciting features, including the ability to import events from other the Events Calendar calendars via our Event Aggregator service: https://theeventscalendar.com/product/event-aggregator/.

Would this require multiple licenses?

The short answer is that you will not require multiple licenses, but rather a license that can handle the number of events that need to be imported to your sub-sites on a daily basis.

Let me know if that helps.

Have a great day!

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Multisite install – Can network sites share a calendar’ is closed to new replies.