Multiple transactions and attendee info missing

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Multiple transactions and attendee info missing

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Luc
    Participant

Hi,

We’ve got some issues since the update. Customers can’t complete more than one transaction via PayPal, they get a message saying “you have already paid this invoice”.

Also when they complete a booking their info isn’t being displayed in the attendees list in WordPress.

And an existing issue is that we’d like to be able to remove the ‘Login before purchasing’ link that appears underneath the tickets box. Our customers are clicking ‘Login before purchasing’ and being taken to a WordPress login page instead of clicking ‘Buy now’.

Thanks,

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello M Smith,

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

I’m sorry to hear about the issues with the attendees. Let me try to help you.

As a first could you please share your system information with me in a private reply? (I see you have checked the relevant option, but only part of your sysinfo came through.) Thanks!

Customers can’t complete more than one transaction via PayPal, they get a message saying “you have already paid this invoice”.

Does the message appear already at the first purchase (I guess not) or at the second purchase only?

Also when they complete a booking their info isn’t being displayed in the attendees list in WordPress.

Is it all the order information that is missing from the attendee page? We aware of a bug where the attendees only show up later on the page. That can be solved with copying the following snippet into functions.php:

add_filter( 'tribe_tickets_attendees_admin_expire', 'custom_tickets_attendees_expire' );
    add_filter( 'tribe_tickets_attendees_expire', 'custom_tickets_attendees_expire' );
    function custom_tickets_attendees_expire () {
    return 0;
    }

Or is it only some extra attendee metadata that is missing?

we’d like to be able to remove the ‘Login before purchasing’ link

You can hide that part with the following css:

.tpp-add {
    display: none;
    }

Alternatively you can create a template override for this file:

wp-content/plugins/event-tickets/src/views/login-before-purchase.php

and simply place an empty file here:

wp-content/themes/[your-theme]/tribe-events/login-before-purchase.php

(Maybe an opening <?php tag will be necessary. You will need to check.)

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need further help.

Cheers,
    Andras

Luc
    Participant

This reply is private.

Luc
    Participant

Hi,
    The ‘already paid’ message only appears at the second purchase.
    And we can’t see any new attendee information at all. We’ve had notifications of bookings from PayPal but on the Posts page on WordPress no new attendee information appears. For a new event (Post) that people have booked onto the Attendees column is empty so we can’t get to the attendees page. An older event (Post) has had more bookings but the number of attendees hasn’t changed and the list hasn’t updated. Should we try the functions.php fix?
    Thanks

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Luc,

Yes, give the functions.php fix a try and let’s see if that temporarily solves it.

Regarding the “you have already paid this invoice”, I could reproduce that. I filed a ticket on it and we will take a look at it as this is unusual.

Let me know if the snippet helps.

A.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Luc!

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of our plugins is out, including a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-week-17-june-2018/

We apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience while we worked on this.

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

If you have missing orders for some of your previous ticket payments, then you can generate them by re-sending the PayPal IPN notifications. To do this, navigate to your IPN notification history (Profile and Settings > My selling tools > Instant Payment Notification > IPN History Page).

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Multiple transactions and attendee info missing’ is closed to new replies.