Multiple Tickets Discounts

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Multiple Tickets Discounts

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Shelley young

Hi,

I have a few questions, they all relate to multiple event ticket purchases, however.

For a site that has themes series’ of events I’m wondering if it is possible to apply a discount to purchases of multiple tickets from the same series? This sounds a bit like something WooCommerce might support, like purchasing x product of a type applies some discount, but I’ve never used WooCommerce before so I’m just checking.

Also, is there an option to purchase the tickets then assign them to the events after checkout, preferable without going through a cart interface again (like store credit might)?

Thanks

I believe I’m also looking for a similar feature. Currently, I’m able to apply a discount if multiple tickets are purchased at the same time (whether for one event or multiple events), but I’m not sure if it’s possible to apply the discount only if multiple tickets are purchased for multiple events. I believe this is related to Shelley’s question as well so looking forward to a response. Cheers!

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for the interest in our plugins. I can help out here.

WooCommerce Tickets and our other ticketing plugins take the eCommerce’s standard product and use that to create tickets with it.

Unfortunately, we do not have any features to add discounts based on amount of tickets in the cart. However, since the tickets are products another plugin or custom coding might be able to do this.

I looked up this plugin called Bulk Discounts and that might work:

WooCommerce Bulk Discount

There are many others out there to look into as well.

We do not have an admin demo, but you can purchase the plugins and if it does not work out you can request a refund within 30 days following our policy outlined here:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/refund-policy/

And we can take care of it.

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Multiple Tickets Discounts’ is closed to new replies.