Multiple questions

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Multiple questions

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Alvaro

Hello!

We’re a non-profit organization, and we’re hosting a congress for our foundation. We’re going to host several sessions/seminars within the congress among 2 days.

I’ve a few questions before buying:

* Is it possible to limit of which tickets to be bought within the timeframe? What I mean, is there’s a session on friday at 9 at venue X, it won’t possible to buy a ticket for the same day, same hour but venue Y

* Setting discount coupons

* Having earlybird option

* If there’s a seminar divided in 2, you’ve to buy both

* Make it obligatory to buy the general admission

* Multilanguage site

* Being able to include HTML in the ticket description

Thank you so much!

Cliff

Hi, Alvaro. Thanks for your interest in our plugin suite.

I’ll try to answer each of your questions about our free Event Tickets (ET) and its Event Tickets Plus (ET+) upgrade.

• You can set each ticket’s availability, both start and end time
    • ET+ allows you to use WooCommerce or Easy Digital Downloads. You could use their coupon system.
    • There’s not an early bird type of system out-of-the-box, but some sort of implementation should be fairly easy with a bit of code (e.g. auto-apply a discount to WooCommerce cart)
    • There’s no “chaining” event tickets, but again it might be possible with a bit of custom code (probably a bit more complex than than previous customization)
    • Our plugin is translatable and WPML recently posted https://wpml.org/2018/08/the-events-calendar-plugin-and-wpml-are-officially-compatible/
    • You could try Event Tickets to see if the HTML you want in there works (or maybe a shortcode) and report back to us if there’s a feature request from such testing.

Last but not least, we have Bundles and a pretty great Refund Policy so you can buy one or many of our add-ons and thoroughly test them.

I hope this info helps. Let me know if you have any follow-up questions.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Multiple questions’ is closed to new replies.