Multiple Events Attendee details

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Multiple Events Attendee details

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    karenbale
    Participant

I have create a multiple event, 1st March, 1st April, 1st May

When this event has been created I can see an attendees list on the first one. When somebody purchases tickets for the second date the attendees are show in the original event. How can I show which attendees are booked in for each date.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Karen,

Unfortunately tickets and recurring events do not currently work this way. When you add tickets to a recurring event, they are actually added to the series as a whole – separate tickets are not created for each event in the series. This means that there is no way to tell which date the user clicked on when they purchased the ticket. Sorry for the bad news there!

We are working on adding support for recurring tickets in the future, but unfortunately I don’t have a timeline as to when this will be released. I would recommend casting your vote for the feature request here so that you can stay up to date on progress. This also helps us gauge user interest in new features and plan for future development.

In the meantime, you would need to create separate instances for each event that you want to add tickets to. Alternatively, you could also try using the custom fields feature to allow users to select a date, or instead create individual tickets (adding the date in the ticket name/description) for each date in the series (all tickets will show up on all dates). Again, I’m sorry that I don’t have a better answer for you, but if you have any other questions, please let me know.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Multiple Events Attendee details’ is closed to new replies.