Multiple Day Courses

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Multiple Day Courses

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Alan

We’re looking to revamp a website that is currently using Event Espresso.

The site offers a range of training courses, some of which are single day and some span several days. These can be sequential e.g. Monday to Friday or may comprise of three weekends. Is it possible to create such events with your plugin. i.e booking the course would include all the appropriate additional dates, which could be shown on the calendar as a visual reference to the ‘booker’, but only the primary date is bookable. Don’t want people trying to book part way through a course.

Many thanks.

Josh
    Participant

Hey Alan,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Sure thing! It sounds like you would need our PRO plugin to create recurring events. This would allow you to create a single course that has dates that repeat, for example, every Saturday for the next 3 weeks. This would allow you to have 3 different events show on the calendar but they would be associated as the same course.

To handle the “registration” you could use any of our Ticketing plugins. It sounds like the current limitations noted in our plugins regarding recurring events and our tickets isn’t actually a limitation in your case. It’s actually how you would like the registrations to work. With recurring events and our ticketing plugins, currently the tickets only apply to the event as a whole. So the same tickets apply across all instances of the event rather than each event in a recurrence having their own tickets.

You can limit the sale of the tickets by adding an “End Sale Date” and setting that date before your first class in a course to prevent the tickets from displaying on the later dates of the event.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks!

Alan

Hi Josh.

That’s great to hear.

Sorry for the delay in replying…

Josh
    Participant

Hey Alan,

No problem. I’ll go ahead and close this thread for now. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to open a new one.

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Multiple Day Courses’ is closed to new replies.