Multiple Confusing Emails Being Sent

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Multiple Confusing Emails Being Sent

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ian
    Participant

My client, website uses WooCommerce and Event Tickets Plus. When they recently completed an event on their website they found that buyers of tickets were receiving three emails and this is very confusing. The first email says that the payment is processed and the ticket will be sent by another email. The second email has the client logo on top and then a barcode , the event details and an Add to Calendar button. Some customers think this is the e-Ticket. The third email is the e-Ticket with the QR code and the event details also. I want to be able to remove the second email so as to avoid confusion. Is this possible?

Kind regards
    Ian

Hunter

Hey Ian,

Thank you for reaching out 🙂

That second email doesn’t sound good at all! I’m a little confused where it’s coming from myself. Could you possibly review our Testing for conflicts guide and do a test order to see if all three emails still come through? Let me know how that goes and we’ll continue investigating.

Thanks again and have a great afternoon. Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Multiple Confusing Emails Being Sent’ is closed to new replies.