Multi Vendor Tiket selling websit – Expecting immediate response (High Priority)

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Multi Vendor Tiket selling websit – Expecting immediate response (High Priority)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Sasikala

Hi,

I have searched the possibilities in The Events Calendar plugin through google and I am clear around 50% to complete my requirement using this plugin.

So I am writing this email with my complete requirement.

I want to create multi vendor TIcket Selling website. There are two types of users
    User 1 – Event organisers (sellers)
    User 2 – Event attendees (customers)

Event Organizers can register into the website and should have the following permissions:
    1. List, Update and Remove their tickets.
    2. Export attendee data.
    3. Email customers.
    4. View ticket reports.
    5. Set up ticket Barcode scanning
    6. Payment Set Up of their sales.
    7. Commission for Administrator need to be added as an additional cost on top on the event organizers ticket price.

Is these features can be implemented using Your plugin?

Thanks,
    Sasi

Cliff

Hi, Sasi.

Thanks for considering our plugin suite.

It sounds like you’d need our Community Tickets add-on, which requires several other of our add-ons. Therefore, we have a Community Manager Bundle.

Via Community Events, your users can add events to your site’s calendar, including modifying their previously-created events, all via the front-end, not via wp-admin.

Community Tickets brings Community Events together with Event Tickets Plus, which allows your event creators to sell tickets to their event (and you can take a cut of that revenue).

However, it does not enable QR Code check-ins for your event creators, since this requires Editor or Administrator access to wp-admin. You’re likely keeping your event creators as WordPress Subscribers or Authors.

You could request this as a new feature (or maybe search to see if the idea was already posted by someone else) at our plugins’ UserVoice page.

This allows others who are interested in that feature to easily voice their support. We frequently review suggestions there to find out which ones are popular, then we implement as many of them as we can.

If you post it / find it, feel free to link to it from here in case anyone comes across this forum thread in the future.

Last but not least, we have a pretty great Refund Policy so you can buy one or many of our add-ons and thoroughly test them.

I hope this info helps. Let me know if you have any follow-up questions.

Sasikala

Hi Cliff,

Thank you so much for your response. I will look into it and get back if I need further assistance.

Thanks,
    Sasi

Cliff

You’re very welcome.

Please note that threads get Closed automatically after a couple weeks of inactivity. If it does get Closed, please open a new thread, adding your current problem description and also linking back to this thread.

Thank you!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Multi Vendor Tiket selling websit – Expecting immediate response (High Priority)’ is closed to new replies.