Multi Day events display as one multi-day event

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Multi Day events display as one multi-day event

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Carl D

Hey there

I currently use an older calendar on my site and it allows me to set up an event from, say, June 1-7, and then the calendar displays that as one long event, stretched across the display for the duration of the week. Can Events or Events Pro do that? I don’t want it to simply resist the text link for a calendar on each day, but indicate, at a single glance, than a given event is 4 days long, or 7 or whatever. Make sense?

Thanks
    Carl

Cliff

Hi, Carl. Thanks for your interest in our plugin suite.

I believe you’re requesting the same thing as one of our existing feature requests: https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas/suggestions/5318027-month-view-have-multi-day-events-span-the-cons

Please do add your vote there.

This allows us to gauge interest in this particular feature request, which helps us prioritize our development efforts.

Last but not least, we have a pretty great Refund Policy so you can buy one or many of our add-ons and thoroughly test them.

I hope this info helps. Let me know if you have any follow-up questions.

Carl D

Done, thanks for that. It’d be nice if there was something that keeps folks on that thread abreast of where it’s headed, if at all. The last post on that thread by MT was 18 months ago, saying it’s at a planning stage. Is there any update or ETA for it? Could you guys post something like that on that thread?

Before you close this, you mentioned being Add-ons .. is there a particular one that addresses this?

Thanks

Cheers
    Carl

Cliff

By “add-ons” I mean things like Events Calendar PROFilter Bar, etc.

That feature is on our long-term roadmap. It is estimated to be a fairly large effort and such time hasn’t been dedicated to implementing this yet.

UserVoice is where we will post any update once it is eventually available, but I would not plan on having this feature for your project.

Carl D

Ahh, cool. Thanks so much.

Cheers
    Carl

Cliff

You’re welcome. Thanks for adding your vote and comment on UserVoice!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Multi Day events display as one multi-day event’ is closed to new replies.