MS Edge 12 – Events List change view does not work

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO MS Edge 12 – Events List change view does not work

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    integrity
    Participant

When attempting to use the select dropdown to change view, the page just repeatedly refreshes. Works in all other browsers I’ve tested, including MS Edge 13.

Our site has no customization to this filter at all.

Cliff

Hi. Sorry you’re experiencing this. This isn’t something we’ve heard of before.

Please follow our Testing for Conflicts Guide and see if that helps narrow down the cause of this.

Let us know what you find out.

Thanks.

integrity
    Participant

I have switched to twenty fifteen and disabled all plugins other than the basic tribe events plugin. I have also shut off any custom style or js enqueues. At this point I have a basic twenty fifteen site with just tribe installed and nothing special other than a few events entered.

I still see the issue. In MS Edge 12 only. When clicking the dropdown to change from list to day view, the page just reloads the same list view over and over again.

Cliff

Thanks for the update.

I had one of our developers test with their current version of Edge — v13.10x — and it wasn’t an issue on their testing site.

What are your thoughts about letting this issue lie, since it’s for Edge 12, which isn’t the current version of a less popular browser?

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘MS Edge 12 – Events List change view does not work’ is closed to new replies.