More duplicate events

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator More duplicate events

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Jonah
    Participant

Hi jkskovgaard,

It should work on 5.2 but I’ll keep that piece of info just in case. I’m going to test importing from your page. There should be no difference but who knows, there may be some funky code in some or all of the events or the page that’s causing this. Stay tuned.

Thanks,
    – Jonah

Jonah
    Participant

Hi jkskovgaard,

It appears to be a bug with the plugin. I just confirmed the same thing on my end. I’ve created a ticket for one of our devs to take a look. I know we’re getting ready to roll out an update for the plugin and it’s possible this is fixed in that version, but I’m not sure. I’ll post back here when I know more.

– Jonah

Kris
    Participant

just checking to see where you are with this update also. i would LOVE for this plugin to work as there are not that many out there that import and sync with facebooks events…so if you could an ETA on your progess that would be great. or else…i might need to ask for a refund also.

Jonah
    Participant

Hi all,

We just released v1.0.5 of our Facebook Events import plugin which appears to have address the duplicate events on import issues discussed in this thread. Please update the plugin in your install and report back if you are still experiencing issues with this.

Thanks,
    Jonah

jkskovgaard
    Participant

Jonah. Looks like the update did the trick. At least seems like I’m not getting any duplicates on my test-site.

So, I wanna activate the plugin on my ACTUAL site, but can’t do this as the plug tells me I’ve used up all my license keys. Well, I installed the plug on the test-site and now I can’t use it on the real site.

Tried deactivating and deleting from test-site but not helping.

Rigid license regulations for such a minuscule plug don’t you think?

Help needed…

Jonah
    Participant

Hi jkskovgaard,

We impose no restrictions on installing/activating the plugin on any site, the only restriction is with auto updates, you can only do this in one place, wherever the license is activated. So, if you have the license attached to your test site, then you would update there and then move those updated files over to the live server. You won’t be able to auto update on the live server though unless you deactivate the license for the test site and re-assign to the live site. You can do this via the Account Central > License Keys menu above.

I hope this helps but let me know if you have any other questions.

– Jonah

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • The topic ‘More duplicate events’ is closed to new replies.