Monthly overview – next page does not work

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Monthly overview – next page does not work

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Christoph Morre
    Participant

Hello,

since updating changing to next month does not work. Clicking on next month (e.g. May), the monthly overview always changes to the actual month.
    The month indicator on the top left – 04.2018 -does not change.

https://stieglerhaus.at/veranstaltungen/2018-05/

Thank you for your answer in advance
    Christoph

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Christoph!

Thanks for getting in touch with us!

That’s really strange. I’m not able to reproduce the same in my own local installation, so it seems there could be a conflict with your theme, another plugin or even some custom code. To make sure we are not dealing with a conflict, please go through the steps outlined in our Testing for Conflicts guide and see if you can reproduce the same issue under default conditions.

Please let me know how that goes.

Thanks,
    Victor

Christoph Morre
    Participant

Hello,

now I tried to deactivate some plugins. The problem appears since your last update, before it worked wonderful.
    I cannot understand, that regardless of the monthly choice, the display always jumps to “4.2018”.

So please have a look on the site and hope you find a solution.

Best regards
    Christoph

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Christoph!

Thanks for following up with this.

I don’t see anything strange from your system settings that would indicate something is wrong.

Did you happen to notice a difference when deactivating all other plugins or switching to a default WordPress theme, like Twenty Seventeen? What happens if you try deactivating all plugins and switching to the Twenty Seventeen theme together? Do you notice a difference then?

If you see no difference in those conditions, then we’ll need to do some deeper troubleshooting.

Please let me know about that.

Thanks,
    Victor

Christoph Morre
    Participant

Hello Victor,

I tried everything and the problem appears after updating Event Calendar Pro.

Maybe you can help me to find a solution.

Best regards
    Christoph

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Christoph,

Thanks for your patience and cooperation so far!

The next thing I would like to try here is creating a fresh test site — this will avoid any disruption to your live site and ensure that we’ve effectively got a “clean canvas” to work with.

• Please install a fresh copy of WordPress in a subdirectory (if you have a CPanel-type hosting account there will probably be a one-click install script to make this really easy)
    • Don’t install anything except The Events Calendar and Events Calendar PRO
    • Please also stick to a default theme — again, there’s no need to install anything else just yet!
    • Create a few events so we have some test data to work with
    • Can you replicate the same problem?

If you find you can replicate the problem under these conditions it would be awesome if you could stop and let us know so we can take a look while the site is still running under default conditions.

Thanks for your help while we work on this together!

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Monthly overview – next page does not work’ is closed to new replies.