monthly grid

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions monthly grid

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Julie

Hi
    Please see here : http://www.wisesound.fr/agenda/2018-02/

We can’t see week days in first grid line, please how can I change that ?

Thank you for your support

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Julie,

Thanks for reaching out! I’m not quite sure what you’re referring to by not being able to see week days in the first grid line…I took a look at the link you sent, and the calendar appears to be displaying correctly on my end. If you’re referring to a styling issue, I would recommend taking a look at the following articles:

Basic Font and Color Changes with CSS

Stylesheets and Page Templates

However, please note that we use the Pre-Sales forum to answer questions about the features of our premium plugins for those interested in purchasing them and are not able to provide technical support here. Will you please post this question in our Events Calendar PRO forum, making sure to share your system info with us? We’ll be happy to help you out further from there!

If you have not purchased one of our premium plugins, you can post in our community forum on wordpress.org, which we review weekly to check for bug reports. If you need more in-depth support, you will need to purchase a license.

Our knowledgebase is a great place to start looking for answers. You can also search our premium forums to see if another user has posted about a similar issue. If you’re having trouble with plugin functionality, the best place to start is by testing for a conflict.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘monthly grid’ is closed to new replies.