Month/List toggle option not appearing – Month view not appearing

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Month/List toggle option not appearing – Month view not appearing

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    scrapexchange
    Participant

http://scrapexchange.org/calendar

We had been displaying our calendar in Month view, and an icon appeared that allowed users to toggle between Month and List views.

Currently the events appear as a list only, no month view option is available, and there is no link to Eventbrite for Eventbrite events.

If I change the settings in the Dashboard so that Month is the only event view option, only one event appears on the page (a recurring event in October), and it is still in list view.

The current view options selected in Settings are List, Month, and Week.

We recently updated WordPress and the plugins. We are running WordPress version 4.3, Events Calendar 3.11.2 and Events Calendar PRO 3.11.1.

Things seemed to work fine after the upgrade, which happened approximately two weeks ago. We just noticed these problems today. I did search in the forums but did not see anything similar.

Thank you for any help you can provide with this.

George
    Participant

Sorry to hear about these issues, @scrapexchange! You mention not finding similar issues on the forums, and I can concur that I also have not heard of a similar issue yet and cannot recreate the problem myself…

This leaves us with some work to do, to try and first figure out at least what the cause is here. To get started on that, I’m curious about a few things regarding your site:

1. Do you have any custom template files for The Events Calendar / Events Calendar Pro?
    2. If the answer to #1 is “yes”, can you first make a backup of all these custom template files and then temporarily remove them from your live site? Once this is done, try recreating these issues again and see if the behavior of things is different at all.
    3. Can you share your “System Information” with us? Here’s how to do that → https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

These three questions alone will give us a solid base for further troubleshooting and give me some more insight into how your site is set up, so I can try to recreate this again but with more information to do so.

Thanks in advance for the information you can provided here!
    George

scrapexchange
    Participant

Thank you for your response. We are using a customized child theme of the theme Parabola.

I will be getting back to this issue on Wednesday and will attempt to follow your instructions and see what we can figure out.

George
    Participant

Thanks for the update!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Month/List toggle option not appearing – Month view not appearing’ is closed to new replies.