Month view pmuse recurring events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Month view pmuse recurring events

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Thomas Claffy
    Participant

So on top of my damned month view being fubar my recurring events are not getting created and I can’t access my support threads via my cellular. I have way too much time and money Into this to put up with such amateurish coding. I am looking at alternatives when my license expires. And you all take days to respond and even then you don’t fix anything. Pure bs.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Thomas,

I’m sorry you’re running into all of these issues, but I would like to help you get them fixed. I took a look at your events pages on your site, including the month view, and I don’t see anything right away that looks off. Can you elaborate on what is going wrong on the front end?

Regarding recurring events not being created, can you give me some more context here? What happens when you try to create a recurring event?

To start off, I would recommend testing for conflicts with your theme and other plugins, and with the recurring events issue, if you could enable WP_DEBUG, try to recreate the issue, and see if you get any errors, that would be helpful as well. If so, please copy and paste them in a private reply.

As far as response times, we typically respond within 24-48 hours during weekdays (per our forum guidelines), although it sometimes does take longer if we have an unusually high number of threads, but we try to respond sooner if possible. I wanted to make a note of this with the weekend starting tomorrow – we’ll be back Monday morning to continue working on this with you.

I understand you are frustrated, but I really would like to help you get this figured out!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Month view pmuse recurring events’ is closed to new replies.