Month view not showing events – ical export of month's events not working

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Month view not showing events – ical export of month's events not working

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    stpauls01
    Participant

Hi, I work for St.Paul’s Presbyterian Church in Ottawa and we use the Events Calendar plugin for our wordpress website (http://stpaulspcottawa.com) – we are experiencing some issues with the events calendar: 1) When you go for example from November (in the month view) to December, the events do not show unless you refresh the page, which is very confusing and inconvenient 2) It is possible to export a single event to your Mac or PC calendar but exporting all events for the month simply produces one event without description. If you could please get back to us about this asap. Thanks a lot, Tabea Silverthorne

Hunter

Welcome back, Tabea!

Sorry to hear you’re having troubles. In response to both questions, I’ll need you to review our Testing for conflicts guide and reply back with what you learn.

I am not able to reproduce either issue you’ve mentioned, so once we eliminate the possibility of a theme and/or plugin conflict, we’ll continue investigating. Thank you and have a wonderful evening!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Month view not showing events – ical export of month's events not working’ is closed to new replies.