Month View not advancing to next month.

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Month View not advancing to next month.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jeff Fickes
    Participant

We’re running the latest update of the The Events Calendar Pro and have run into an issue. When trying to advance to the next month from a month view, the calendar get stuck and does not advance to the next month or to the previous month.

I’m able to flip into a different view (List or Day) and then change to the month view for the next month, but it’s a workaround that isn’t obvious to a user.

This hasn’t been an issue in the past with our current theme.

If you can shed some light, I’d appreciate it.

Josh
    Participant

Hey Jeff,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

I took a look at your site and it appears that there is a javascript error generated when switching months (was also able to replicate in the other views when trying to click through multiple months or loading directly onto a different view).

The error given is a 500 Internal Server Error when requesting the admin-ajax file used for process the request.

As a starting point here, have you tried following the Testing for Conflicts procedures to see if there is another plugin that could be causing a conflict here with general requests to admin-ajax?

Let me know if you find any conflict and that can help get us pointed in the right direction here.

Thanks!

Jeff Fickes
    Participant

Josh,

Thanks for looking at it. I found the culprit…at least for now, and
    things seem to be functioning as they should.

I appreciate your prompt response.

Josh
    Participant

Hey Jeff,

No problem, happy to help!

I’ll go ahead and close this thread for now. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to open a new one.

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Month View not advancing to next month.’ is closed to new replies.