Month Navigation Not Working

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Month Navigation Not Working

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    William Robinson
    Participant

I’m experiencing an issue in calendar view where I cannot navigate to next/previous months. The calendar appears to attempt to reload, but ends up being the same month. In addition to reverting to a default theme and disabling plugins, I have also asked WP Engine to add a caching exclusion for /calendar/* and /events/* – none of these steps seem to resolve the issue. Any thoughts on how we can fix this? Thanks.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi William!

I’m sorry you are having that issue. Let me help you troubleshoot that.

I could not replicate this in my own installation. Could you please copy and paste in a private reply your complete system information by going to Events > Help ? It seems some of the info you’ve already shared is not complete.

Just to confirm, are you making any template customization for the month view?

Did you start experiencing this issue all of a sudden or was it after a plugin update?

Please let us know about it.

Thanks,
    Victor

Nico

Hi there,

Thanks for the report and sorry to hear about this glitch. We could confirm the issue and are already working on a fix (hopefully for next maintenance release). The temporary solution is to downgrade The Events Calendar to version 4.5.10.1 (get it here → https://downloads.wordpress.org/plugin/the-events-calendar.4.5.10.1.zip).

We will give you a heads-up here when the fix is released ?

Best,
    Nico

William Robinson
    Participant

OK, the rollback seemed to fix the issue. Thanks.

Victor
    Keymaster

Thanks for confirming that William. We’ll let you know when a fix is released for this.

Nico

Hey,

A new maintenance release has been recently shipped addressing this issue 🙂

More information in the release notes and hotfix notes.

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for you,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Month Navigation Not Working’ is closed to new replies.