Month instead of Week/Days

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Month instead of Week/Days

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Charly

Good day, I love the showcase (https://theeventscalendar.com/showcase/christ-church/) – but I have a few question.
    1.) can I use it with weeks or even better with month instead of days on the top timeline? We have 4-5 Events per Month, so it makes more sense to combine.
    2.) can I use a Filter for Tourist Events and Resident Community Events, so that I can display one Calendar, but people can filter out events if the are tourist or residents?
    3.) When buying one licence, is the price one time or per year? As mentioned, we do not have many events, but we want to show them in the very best manner. But annualy payment is to expensive. Most Events are for free, so we can’t refinance it.

Thanks for a short answer in advanced, Charly

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Charly,

Thanks for checking out our plugins!

1. It looks like in that particular example site, the theme is having a large influence on the calendar styling, or they made a few customizations to the calendar. Unfortunately our calendar doesn’t come out of the box with the scroll bar that you see in that example, but you can see what it looks like by default over on wpshindig.com. Sorry for the misunderstanding there!
    2. Using Filter Bar, users can filter by category, so you could create “tourist” or “local” categories. You can see an example of this on wpshindig.com as well. If you don’t want some of the other filter options (like “Country” for example), you can disable them in the settings.
    3. The license is for one year, so you would need to renew it after that time if you still want to update the plugin and have access to premium support. Event Aggregator is a little bit different in that it is a service vs. a plugin that you download, so you would need to renew the license to continue to have access to the service. For our other premium plugins/extensions, you would still have the plugin installed and working on your site, but you would not be able to update them without renewing the license.

I completely understand where you’re coming from as far as cost. We do have two free plugins (The Events Calendar and Event Tickets), so I would recommend installing those on a testing site and seeing how they work for you. If you find that you need some additional features, you can take a look at some of our premium plugins, which we do offer full refunds for within 30 days of purchase if you’re not satisfied with them. Feel free to test them out!

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Month instead of Week/Days’ is closed to new replies.