Month indicate

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Month indicate

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    janlai
    Participant

Hi Support,

http://sabaijaiservices.com.sg/f3/

I’m using Month View but not able to know the event is fall on which month. Kindly please advice.

Thank you

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out!

I took a look at your website, but it doesn’t look like month view is enabled on your events page…an you send me a direct link to the page where this is happening and share your full system info with me so that I can take a look?

Thanks,

Jennifer

janlai
    Participant

This reply is private.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

janlai
    Participant

Hi Jennifer,

I have done the upgrade version that you have send to me but still not able to show the month.

http://sabaijaiservices.com.sg/f3/

Thank you

Mathew
    Participant

Janlai,

The Events Calendar’s header/title is being hidden by your theme’s inline CSS (see attachment).

There is also some custom CSS, by the theme author, that is effecting the navigation icons.

You will need to find the source of this CSS in your theme.

Since the theme author (CMSMasters) has customized The Events Calendar, as seen on their demo site, you may need to contact their support resolve the issue.

Hope this helps.

Mathew
    Participant

Here’s the attachment. It did not save in the reply.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Thanks for pointing that out Mathew!

@janlai
    , it may be necessary to add some custom CSS to get things fully integrated with your theme, but if your theme is customizing our plugins, then your theme’s support team should be able to help you out with this as Mathew mentioned.

Please let me know how it goes!

Thanks,

Jennifer

janlai
    Participant

Hello,

That’s strange, because I don’t see this monthview since I install the plugin. I asked help to my friend to search the keyword in the theme and plugin but not find in any where too. I have asked the theme and they replied that they are not able to guide where is this value from as well. Could you please advise?

Regards,

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

I am seeing the title above the calendar now (see screenshot). Is this the calendar you’re referring to? If you’re looking at something on a different page, can you send me a direct link to that page?

For the navigation issue that Mathew mentioned, try adding this to the Additional CSS area under Appearance > Customize (if you have one) or to the style.css file of your child theme:

.tribe-events-sub-nav {
    height: 60px;
    }

Let me know if this gets things working for you!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Month indicate’ is closed to new replies.