Month Calendar View

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Month Calendar View

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Brandon Villigan
    Participant

My month view only shows dots on days with events. How can i change that to show wording?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Brandon,

Thanks for reaching out! Sorry you’re experiencing this issue – it looks like your calendar is stuck in mobile view.

This issue pops up occasionally, and it is usually due to a theme conflict. We do have a fix that you can try, but if this doesn’t work for you, the next step will be testing for conflicts.

We also have some additional information on breakpoints in our themer’s guide.

Let me know how that goes! If we can narrow it down to your theme or a specific plugin, I’ll be happy to help you find a solution from there.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

One other thing you can try is to go into Events > Settings > Display and change the settings under “Default stylesheet used for events templates” and “Events template”.

Brandon Villigan
    Participant

This reply is private.

Brandon Villigan
    Participant

I just went and deactivated my plugins and still have the same issue.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Brandon,

Thanks for trying those steps. I see you’re using W3 Total Cache. Many of our users use this plugin with no problem, but occasionally we see this issue pop up. Can you try disabling minification and see if that solves it?

Another option would be removing the mobile view altogether, but this is not ideal since we still want the calendar to display nicely on mobile.

Let me know how that goes!

Brandon Villigan
    Participant

It looks like when the JS and CSS minify is enabled it is causing the issues with the Calendar.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Brandon,

I’m glad you found the source of the issue. I believe this has also been the case in the past where other users had issues using W3 Total Cache with our plugins.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Month Calendar View’ is closed to new replies.