Month Calendar View Issues

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Month Calendar View Issues

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Toby Valora
    Participant

Using the following shortcode on my clients Events page [tribe_events tribe-bar=”true”]

Displays the Calendar in a month view with the filter bar up top which is good. I’m running into an issue I hope you can help me resolve.

Issue – The calendar is missing the “Previous month” & “Next Month” arrow links so a user can browse past and future events. Can you please advise what specific shortcode I should be using to accomplish this? Thanks

see attached screenshot

Patricia

Hey Toby,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

I’ve just tested the [tribe_events tribe-bar=”true”] shortcode in my own site and wasn’t able to reproduce the issue you are experiencing.

To get started I would recommend you to make sure that both Events Calendar and Events Calendar PRO are up-to-date. After the plugin update, if the issue persists, I would recommend you to run a Conflicts Test. You can start the test by temporarily deactivating all of your plugins (except Modern Tribe plugins) and changing your theme to another one like Twenty Seventeen and let us know if the problem is solved after that (don’t forget to backup your database before changing anything).

If you have any other questions in the meantime please feel free to let me know and I’d be happy to help as best I can!

Cheers,

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Month Calendar View Issues’ is closed to new replies.