Modify dates available in date picker

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Modify dates available in date picker

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    remakelearning
    Participant

Hello,

We are allowing users to submit events for a specific range of dates. We used the snippet in this support thread last year and it worked out great. Unfortunately, it does not look like this snippet works with the latest versions of the plugins. Is there a new solution for this?

Thank you!

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Sunanna!

Thanks for reaching out to us! Let me help you with this topic.

I made a few tests with the snippet Cliff shared in that post last year, and it seems that it no longer works because of some changes made in the community template that resulted in a small bug.

We already have a bug report for this issue to be addressed in one of our next maintenance releases of our plugins, so I have linked this thread to the report. This means, we will notify you once a fix has been made.

I apologise for this inconvenience and we appreciate your patience while we work on this.

Best,
    Victor

Nico

Hi there,

Just wanted to share with you that a new maintenance release is out, including a fix for this issue.

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-for-the-week-of-12-feburary-2018/

Update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site,
    Cheers,
    Nico

remakelearning
    Participant

Hi Nico,

I updated all of the software yesterday, and reapplied the patch that was found in this thread. It still doesn’t seem to be working.

Thanks

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi There!

Thanks for following up with this.

I’ve just tried the snippet that Cliff shared in the other thread and it works for me. Are you using that same snippet? If you are not, please share the one you are using so I can test it on my end.

Also, are you making any other customizations to the template or plugin? If so, please test it on a default theme with no customizations and see if any difference.

When coming back, could you please share with us your system information by following this guide > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/ ?

Thanks,
    Victor

remakelearning
    Participant

Hi Victor,

It must have something to do with a customization I made. I’ve made quite a few customizations, so it will be hard to track down what might be interfering with that code snippet. I have a custom JS-based solution that only allows the user to pick from a specific date range, which should be sufficient for my purposes.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Sunanna!

Thanks for following up with this to let us know about that.

As you marked this “Resolved” I’ll go ahead and close it. But feel free to open a new topic if anything comes up and we’ll be happy to help.

Best,
    Victor

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Modify dates available in date picker’ is closed to new replies.