Mobile version

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Mobile version

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    pilotlaw
    Participant

Hi there,

I’ve recently installed Events plugin on my website and I’ve noticed that the option “Find out more” is not showing on the mobile version. Is there a specific setting that needs to be done in order to show this link?

A few more questions:

1 – Is it possible to have more than one form and associate them to different events?
    2 – Is it possible to add reminder on the day/hour the event will occur?

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you

Hi Salome,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

Do you see the Find out more link return if you are using a default WordPress theme, like ‘Twentyseventeen’?

I just checked on my test site using Twentyseventeen and on mobile, I still see the “Find out more” link.

To answer your other questions:

Is it possible to have more than one form and associate them to different events?

What form are you referring to?  Are you trying to create a different events template for different events? If so, that’s not something that available out of the box.

If this functionality is a requirement for your intended project, I’d suggest that a third-party developer would be the best way to make this feature happen on a short timeline. ? We maintain a list of developers who work with our plugins on our Knowledgebase here:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/find-a-customizer/

Is it possible to add reminder on the day/hour the event will occur?

Unfortunately this functionality is not available with our plugin alone, but you may be able to achieve this functionality with the assistance of a third-party plugin, like this one:

https://wordpress.org/plugins/the-events-calendar-pro-alarm/

Let me know if that helps!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Mobile version’ is closed to new replies.