Mobile responsiveness of Tickets Plus Plugin

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Mobile responsiveness of Tickets Plus Plugin

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    gustavolendimuth
    Participant

Hi,

I’m having an issue with the event ticket table on mobile view.

Thanks

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

You can change your Default Mobile View under Events Settings < Display to something else and see if that helps.

Let me know how that goes.

Thanks,
    Brendan

gustavolendimuth
    Participant

Hi Brendan,

Thanks for replying me. I have tried any possible configuration under Events Settings > Display and still the same.

Thanks
    Gustavo

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Sounds like there is a conflict. To get you started on troubleshooting: First, please make sure you are using the most current versions of all of our plugins. You can also try reinstalling them by following these instructions. If that doesn’t help, the next step in troubleshooting this is going to be testing for conflicts with your theme and other plugins (with WP_DEBUG enabled). If you need a testing environment, the free WP Staging plugin will let you create a quick copy of your live site that you can use for testing.

Let me know what you find.

You can also try installing this plugin to dequeue scripts from the calendar and see if that solves the issue by disabling scripts.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Mathew
    Participant

Gustavo,

It looks like you are using the Avada theme. The issue is related to Avada’s CSS overrides of Event Tickets. Avada is setting widths by a percentage, but not accounting for mobile or small screens. Unfortunately Avada has not addressed the issue as of yet.

The only work around requires quite a bit of CSS modification with media queries.

Since the modifications were done by the theme author, it is best to reach out to their support so it can be resolved for you and others.

As a side note, I too have escalated this issue to Theme Fusion. I am awaiting a response from their developers.

Brendan
    Keymaster

Thanks Mathew,

Keep us posted.

Brendan

gustavolendimuth
    Participant

Thank you Mathew and Brendan.

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Just checking in to see if you were able to look into this.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Mobile responsiveness of Tickets Plus Plugin’ is closed to new replies.