Mobile Responsiveness: List View

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Mobile Responsiveness: List View

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by mtrs.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    mtrs
    Participant

I read the article on the mobile responsiveness of the calendar but I was wondering if there was a way to make it switch to list view on mobile instead of displaying a small calendar?

If this is not possible, then I am wondering how to implement the responsive small calendar view because it’s not appearing by default.

mtrs
    Participant

I’d like to continue using skeleton styles as I like the appearance of the calendar in this style but I also need it to be more responsive.

mtrs
    Participant

Additionally, it doesn’t look like I have any other view options other than month view using the skeleton style. Can this be fixed?

Hi Megan,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

You can change your Default Mobile View under Events Settings < Display to List View, while keeping your Default View as Month View.

If doing this does not resolve your issue, as a first troubleshooting step, could you please provide us with your complete system information in a private reply using the instructions found in the following link?

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

Let me know how that goes!

Thanks,

Jaime

mtrs
    Participant

Perfect thanks!

Glad we could help, you are welcome back in our support forums any time!

Since you marked this thread as Resolved, I am going to close this thread.

Have a great week!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Mobile Responsiveness: List View’ is closed to new replies.