Mobile Questions

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Mobile Questions

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    efromdc
    Participant

1. Have any suggestions on viewing /events/ on a mobile? I’m talking themes that work well, views that work well…? For example, I know that WPTouch Pro doesnt play nice w/ custom post types. But you guys have had a lot of feedback so I’d assume that questions about /events/ on mobiles has come up a time or two…

2. Come to think of it, do you recall anyone ever making a view for mobiles? Or something similar to the one Facebook uses for mobiles > (view this on your mobile) > http://fb.com/events on your mobile

Casey
    Participant

efromdc,
    Thanks for reaching out! Regarding your questions, as of version 3.5, The Events Calendar is fully mobile responsive, which means it should work well when viewing on a mobile device. Are you not seeing that on your end? I’m noticing that you have some minification scripts turned on, which can affect the responsive functionality. Try turning that off and see if that helps things.

Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

efromdc
    Participant

in retrospect, I worded this wrong. What I should have asked is whether or not you’ve ever had anyone create a view similar to the facebook mobile events view? Responsive is fine, but its not really optimal for mobile events. Facebooks moble view of events is pretty good, as well as one of wptouch pro’s templates but that plugin doesnt work well w TEC.

Have you known anyone to make a view thats similar to the faceboko mobile calender view?

efromdc
    Participant

Did NOT mean to make that reply private!

Casey
    Participant

efromdc,
    Unfortunately, I’m not aware of any custom views like this. However, take a look at our tutorial which will give you a framework for how to create your own custom views.

Hopefully that helps to get you started in the right direction. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

I just wanted to follow up and see if youโ€™re all set here or if you still have further questions. Just let me know if you have further questions or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

Since I havenโ€™t heard back from you here, Iโ€™m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Mobile Questions’ is closed to new replies.