Help Desk

Mobile devices not showing List view. instead shows default month view.

I have the mobile view set to list but when I look at it on my iPhone I get month view. this looks terrible on a phone.

Hi Krav,

Can you also try testing for conflicts with your theme and other plugins? If you would prefer not to do this on your live site, WP Staging will let you create a quick copy of your live site that you can use for testing. Let me know what you find!

Thanks,
    Brendan

OK I did a troubleshoot It appears that the conflict is with the Yoast SEO plugin. When I deactivate the plugin mobile view works as it should. when I activate the Yoast SEO plugin mobile view defaults to the view set for desktop viewing.

• This reply was modified 11 months ago by  Krav Maga.

this is what I have observed. with yoast SEO plugin deactivated. the event Calendar on a mobile device will first load the main default view. then load the default view for mobile. when the yoast SEO plugin is activated the events page does not do the second load that is default for mobile. so yoast SEO is stopping that second load.

Buko
    Krav Maga

Hi there,

It does look like this is a conflict and a bug has been reported. We will notify you as soon as its fixed.

Thanks,

Brendan

Hate to keep bugging you guys, but how Is this issue coming along?

Will there be a fix anytime soon?

Thanx Buko

• This reply was modified 9 months, 4 weeks ago by  Krav Maga.

Hi Buko,

First, thx for your patience. Our team is working on a fix but I do not have a timeline yet.

We will notify you as soon as its released.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Hi Buko!

Just wanted to share with you that a new maintenance release (for the Week of 5 March 2018) is out, including a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-week-5-march-2018/

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Victor

Just to let you guys know that the fix works like a charm, everyone is happy.

Buko

Hi Buko,

Great to hear and thanks for the feedback.

Take care.

Brendan

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

The topic ‘Mobile devices not showing List view. instead shows default month view.’ is closed to new replies.